outside life ;Top 10 Thoughts Right Now
So i have a lot thoughts that come across my head. Sometime my thought have nothing to do with each other. There is a lot that goes through my mind. Most of the time it makes me think what heck is my life. Here are some of my weird thought.
1) I need to sleep more then 20 minutes.
2) When can i sleep?
3) Why was no one there when i woke up from my knee surgery?
4) I need to sleep.
5) I need my headphones back
6) food,Food,Food,FOOD.
7) Who would win in a fight Deadpool or Spider-man?
8) Do i have work tonight?
9) why do i let so many people in when i know they will just hurt me.
10) Why do i never sleep when i should?
Alicia P. i thing is good on what you were wrought and i like the pitcher about your sister's and you
ReplyDeleteI like your Ideas you had to share in your blog.
ReplyDelete